Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thing 5, 6, and 7

I did not finish the Flickr exercises. I will have to do them at home, which is even harder than doing them at work! Too many distractions, all the time. Taking care of my own pictures is on my list of things to do, so maybe I'll be able to do a lot of that together. I've printed out the instructions so I have all the suggestd links and ideas.

I'm grateful to know about the existence of all this--I helped a friend set up an account on Google Reader so she could look at her favorite news links, etc. However, most of this just doesn't fit into my life; at this time, anyway. After sitting at a computer a lot of the day doing what I do at work, after dealing with flesh and blood people's requests and situations, after problem solving in more ways than I ever thought possible, I want to go home and play in my garden!
Plus, it is hard enough to see the friends I have, to keep up our relationships, that keeping up with virtual friends is close to impossible.

I plan to at least look at all the 23 Things, try something in each of them. And again, this is a great exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment